I continually search health IT company with innovative workflow-related products, services, education and marketing. Then I tweet about them. And sometimes I write about them. Why? To encourage workflow thinking and tech in health IT. Anyway, this last February, and HIMSS’14, I stumbled across Mach7 Technologies (@Mach7Tech on Twitter) and their Communication Workflow Engine. Mach7 Technologies mentions “workflow” over a hundred times on their website! Of course I tweeted about it!
— Charles Webster MD (@wareFLO) February 18, 2014
Since then I’ve had an opportunity to learn more about how Mach7 is bringing the kind of process-aware tech I advocate to healthcare. And to ask the following in-the-weeds questions.
(Every hour during RSNA’14 I’ll update another question and answer, and tweet it on the #RSNA14 hashtag!)
- What Is Mach7’s Communication Workflow Engine And How Does It improve Clinical Workflow Efficiency?
- Mach7 Has “Industry’s Most Robust and Technologically Advanced Vendor Neutral Platform” What Do You Mean?
- How Does Mach7 Leverage Workflows Optimized By Clinical Specialty And “Next Step” Care Protocols?
- How Can Mach7 Imaging Tech Help Create Ubiquitous, Seamless Patient Data Interoperability?
- Images are the original health IT unstructured data. How does Mach7 release their value?
- Mach7’s Image Translation & Transformation Capabilities? Schedule and Criteria-Based Workflows? Study, Series, and Image Level Processing?
- How’s the RSNA Conference Going for Mach7? Hot Topics in Conversations with Visitors to Your Booth? (6344!)